The Developer API provides a set of HTTP(S) endpoints that empowers developers to build on-chain and off-chain applications using Layer 2 Data (L2D).
Additionally, the Developer API also provides general information about each Umbrella network running on top of a given blockchain.
Depending on which blockchain network's L2D you're interested in, you will need to work with the API endpoint specific to that blockchain.
Please refer to the list below for the specific blockchain network API endpoints.
- Mainnet: https://api.umb.network/
- Sandbox (testnet): https://api.sbx.umb.network/
CHOOSING A BLOCKCHAIN
Blockchain related endpoints accept
chainIdas query param eg
chainId=bsc(default if empty)
MAINNET - Examples for choosing blockchain
TESTNET - Examples for choosing blockchain
- ETH Goerli: https://api.sbx.umb.network/blocks/latest?chainId=ethereum
- BSC testnet: https://api.sbx.umb.network/blocks/latest?chainId=bsc
- Polygon Mumbai testnet: : https://api.sbx.umb.network/blocks/latest?chainId=polygon
- Avalanche testnet: : https://api.sbx.umb.network/blocks/latest?chainId=avax
We provide a Swagger Document to document our API and make the testing process as easy and intuitive as possible.
Keep in mind that you'll need your API keys in hand.
SWAGGER API DOCS
- MAINNET: https://api.umb.network/docs/
- TESTNET (Sandbox): https://api.sbx.umb.network/docs/
Updated 4 months ago